Thursday, June 30, 2011

Does Listerine Cure Toenail Fungus?

Listerine and Vinegar for nail fungus.

If you have toenail fungus, by now you must have heard that soaking your feet in a Listerine foot bath is a good way to help things.

What you have been told is wrong…atleast partially.

After testing Listerine on nail fungus infections, I have determined that it is not powerful enough to remove a strong infection.

While Listerine Does kinda work… – after soaking my feet in foot baths for about a week, I noticed only a partial clearing of the fungus. If you have a light infection, this method very well might clear your toe nail fungus for good. However, it was not successful in completely removing the nail fungus – in fact after about a week later, the infection was back to where it was before the Listerine Foot Baths. Not to mention the 4 bottles of it I went through in the process

They say that Vinegar works – I tested this method out and saw about the same success with the Listerine foot baths. After discontinuing the treatment after 2 weeks, I noticed that the fungus returned just like it did with the Listerine.

0 Comments: